Imagine: An absolute groundswell around your book—tapping primary, secondary, and even passive buyers.
What could a viral web publicity strategy do for your book? Chasing Good Morning America or The Oprah Winfrey Show is noble, but a powerful online Word-of-Mouth driven campaign will do something more powerful: Pre-sell books prior to your book's on-sale date.
Presales are critical to the success of your book launch. These sales dictate the quantity the bookseller will carry as well as the positioning of the book in the store.
Every author, book launch, and bestseller campaign must seriously consider the most powerful (if used correctly) publicity medium available today. Traditional PR alone doesn't create groundswells—but viral media does.
RSI is an emerging powerhouse in online publicity. Our online capabilities and relationships allow us to create targeted, integrated, online campaigns that mobilize high-profile bloggers in your niche, capitalize on word-of-mouth marketing through social marketers, and extend your reach into the most prominent e-publications.
- Pre-sale launch campaigns: creating a resource library that is available for free with the purchase of your book and then sending out hundreds of thousands of emails to drive potential buyers.
- Article aggregation and distribution: pinpointing, and repositioning content as your e-arsenal, then strategically placing articles with key sites for maximum exposure, credibility, and viral capabilities.
- Video aggregation and distribution: identifying, editing and repositioning video content as your e-arsenal, then strategically placing it with key sites for maximum exposure, credibility, and viral capabilities.
- Twitter campaigns and "follower" building—leveraging key "tweeters" and keywords to gain followers and construct powerful social platform
- Blog optimization and traffic generation—filtering blog content, and concept to generate audience and return "relationship" following, through strategic repositioning, "teasing" and content leaders.
- Facebook/LinkedIn campaigns—connecting your network with your "author brand" through social groups, campaigns, fangroups, and social associations.
- Blogger tours—connecting your content, book, and author brand with the most followed bloggers in your industry.